Our passion is serving great seafood made fresh daily in a simple way. We recently updated our menu so please scroll down to download and check out the changes. We listened to what you wanted and always strive to give you more of that!
Seafood and more!
Simple and Fresh
Simple starts with using the freshest quality real products. We do not use anything pre-cooked or processed. Every morning, everyday we start early preparing our fare for the day.
“Over the years our clients have become like family who come to visit to enjoy a good meal in a place that feels like home.”
Senior All Day Menu $8.99
65 years and older $8.99
100 and older FREE
- Must present photo ID (drivers license preferred – no exceptions)
- Limit 1 meal per day
- Dine-In Only
- No other coupon or discount may be used at the table
- Absolutely NO sharing
- No substitutions
- Auto 18% gratuity added to check
Served with one side – Green beans, coleslaw, French fries, yellow rice, applesauce, mashed potatoes, grits, tossed salad (add $1.00), Caesar salad (add $1.00), cottage cheese (add .25), sweet potato fries (add $1.00), hand cut chips (add $1.00 ) or onion rings (add .75)
- SHRIMP Plump sweet & tender fried, broiled or blackened.
- WHITE FISH Our house fish Swai, very soft & mild. Fried, broiled or blackened.
- PORK LOIN A Mid-West favorite, center cut broiled, blackened or fried planks.
- CHICKEN Plump & juicy breast broiled, blackened or fried planks.
- CLAM STRIPS A New England favorite fried to a golden brown.
- CALAMARI Whole calamari cut into tender rings hand battered & dusted in breading. Lightly fried with fresh cut lemon wheels & tentacles. Served with marinara sauce.
- GRILLED SHRIMP ON A SALAD no side choice.
- GRILLED CHICKEN ON A SALAD no side choice.
- SOUP & SALAD no side choice.
- GRILLED SHRIMP IN THE ROUND sweet & tender whole tail off shrimp seasoned.
- FRIED FISH & SHRIMP DUO 4 shrimp & white fish.
- WHITE FISH SANDWICH Our house fish Swai, very soft and mild. Fried, broiled or blackened.
- CHICKEN SANDWICH Plump and juicy breast, fried, broiled or blackened.
- HAMBURGER 100% fresh ground beef 6 oz. hand pattied, seasoned & grilled to order.
- PORK LOIN SANDWICH A MID-WEST FAVORITE – center-cut pork loin. Broiled, blackened. or fried.
Add a slice of cheese to sandwich, Swiss, Cheddar, American or Pepper Jack .50
What We Offer
Click on any of the images below to enlarge
Menu prices subject to change. Kids Eat Free on Monday and Wednesday Only. Limit 1 per day on Seniors 100 & older Free Meal. Please Note: 18% Gratuity before discounts will be added to all checks of parties 7 or more. All coupons have restrictions and dollar limits. Please ask your server for details BEFORE you order.
A bed of lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, cran-raisins, mandarin oranges, and walnuts served with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
Grilled shrimp skewer over a bed of yellow rice, shrimp scampi, and fried shrimp. Choose one side item.
CARIBBEAN SHRIMP CALYPSO
Six butterflied shrimp rolled in Coconut breading and lightly fried, with sweet and sour sauce for dipping. Set along side a grilled shrimp and pineapple skewer, glazed with our maple soy sauce. Served over a bed of yellow rice and black bean garnish with hush-puppies. Choose one side item.
Fresh from the Gulf – a Florida favorite. Fried, broiled or blackened.
All white, water-packed tuna tossed in mayo, celery, onion & our shack seasoning. Served over crisp iceberg, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, chopped cucumbers & tomatoes.
Shrimp Po’ BOY
Toasted fresh baked baguette filled with your favorite FRIED seafood, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and drizzled with sassy sauce. Serviced with fries or cole slaw.
What People are Saying
“Great Neptune’s Platter”
Great Neptune’s Platter! The crab stuffing over which their broiled shrimp and scallops lay was chocked full of melt in your mouth crab without too much breading and the very best hushed puppies anywhere!
“Crab Cakes were Delish!”
The crab cakes were delish. We also had the peel and eat shrimp , shrimp tacos, coconut shrimp and homemade key lime pie, which were all very good as well. The service was also excellent!
“One of my Favorite Restaurants!”
This is one of my favorite restaurants in Fort Myers. The food is great and the service is always excellent! They treat you like family there! Great family friendly atmosphere.
“I’m definitely going back!”
Sat at bar. Toni so helpful. She gets the 5 but service quick hot food and bill didn’t eat your wallet. I would definitely go back! Oh and the hummingbird carrot cake so yummy!
SUNDAY through SATURDAY
10:30 am – 9:00 pm
Join the Wait List
Call 239.561.6817 to add your name to our seating list when you are on your way to the restaurant. It is important NOT to add your name to wait list earlier than this. If you are not in line when your number is called you will be reassigned a number when you arrive and be added to the regular wait list.
We are currently hiring seasonal workers for January through April. Come in to apply.
13361 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966
Shrimp Shack Gift Cards now Available for Family & Friends!