Please be patient while we rework our menu
We are making some changes to our MENU so please stay tuned and be patient while our new menu is under construction and some items may be currently unavailable.
Simple and Fresh
Simple starts with using the freshest quality real products. We do not use anything pre-cooked or processed. Every morning, everyday we start early preparing our fare for the day.
“Over the years our clients have become like family who come to visit to enjoy a good meal in a place that feels like home.”
Senior All Day Menu $8.99
100 and older FREE
- Must present photo ID (drivers license preferred – no exceptions)
- Limit 1 meal per day
- Dine-In Only
- No other coupon or discount may be used at the table
- Absolutely NO sharing
- No substitutions
- Auto 18% gratuity added to check
Served with one side – Green beans, coleslaw, French fries, yellow rice, applesauce, mashed potatoes, grits, tossed salad (add $1.00), Caesar salad (add $1.00), cottage cheese (add .25), sweet potato fries (add $1.00), hand cut chips (add $1.00 ) or onion rings (add .75)
- SHRIMP Plump sweet & tender fried, broiled or blackened.
- WHITE FISH Our house fish Swai, very soft & mild. Fried, broiled or blackened.
- PORK LOIN A Mid-West favorite, center cut broiled, blackened or fried planks.
- CHICKEN Plump & juicy breast broiled, blackened or fried planks.
- CLAM STRIPS A New England favorite fried to a golden brown.
- CALAMARI Whole calamari cut into tender rings hand battered & dusted in breading. Lightly fried with fresh cut lemon wheels & tentacles. Served with marinara sauce.
- GRILLED SHRIMP ON A SALAD no side choice.
- GRILLED CHICKEN ON A SALAD no side choice.
- SOUP & SALAD no side choice.
- GRILLED SHRIMP IN THE ROUND sweet & tender whole tail off shrimp seasoned.
- FRIED FISH & SHRIMP DUO 4 shrimp & white fish.
- WHITE FISH SANDWICH Our house fish Swai, very soft and mild. Fried, broiled or blackened.
- CHICKEN SANDWICH Plump and juicy breast, fried, broiled or blackened.
- HAMBURGER 100% fresh ground beef 6 oz. hand pattied, seasoned & grilled to order.
- PORK LOIN SANDWICH A MID-WEST FAVORITE – center-cut pork loin. Broiled, blackened. or fried.
Add a slice of cheese to sandwich, Swiss, Cheddar, American or Pepper Jack .50
A bed of lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, cran-raisins, mandarin oranges, and walnuts served with raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
Grilled shrimp skewer over a bed of yellow rice, shrimp scampi, and fried shrimp. Choose one side item.
CARIBBEAN SHRIMP CALYPSO
Six butterflied shrimp rolled in Coconut breading and lightly fried, with sweet and sour sauce for dipping. Set along side a grilled shrimp and pineapple skewer, glazed with our maple soy sauce. Served over a bed of yellow rice and black bean garnish with hush-puppies. Choose one side item.
Fresh from the Gulf – a Florida favorite. Fried, broiled or blackened.
All white, water-packed tuna tossed in mayo, celery, onion & our shack seasoning. Served over crisp iceberg, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, chopped cucumbers & tomatoes.
Shrimp Po’ BOY
Toasted fresh baked baguette filled with your favorite FRIED seafood, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato and drizzled with sassy sauce. Serviced with fries or cole slaw.
What People are Saying
“Our Food was Awesome”
This was our first time here and we loved it. Our food was awesome and our waiter was the “best”. Lee said it was the “best” crab cake he has had since he has been in Florida. We will be returning.
“Shrimp out of this world”
Fantastic, big portions, great service (Steve was great). The best place I’ve gone for seafood in the area yet. Everything prepared to order, even the sauces on the table. Shrimp out of this world. Try the crab dip with homemade chips!!! Place is clean to boot!!!
“I Love The Shrimp Shack”
This place is hands down the best for fried shrimp anywhere. I loved their shrimp and Manhattan clam chowder. It’s one of my favorite restaurants in all of Ft Myers. The staff are all very friendly. I love the Shrimp Shack.
“Something for Everyone”
Extensive menu, quick service, and friendly servers. My favorite dishes are the shrimp coated in a spicy cajun cream sauce and the crab legs. Both are delicious and very filling. There’s something for everyone at the Shrimp Shack.
SUNDAY through SATURDAY
10:30 am – 9:00 pm
We are currently hiring seasonal workers for January through April. Come in to apply.
13361 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966
Shrimp Shack Gift Cards now Available for Family & Friends!